« Home | Go here. Watch the Nights of Cydonia video. It ha... » | The house painters are listening to La Que Buena. ... » | Headbutts, mothers and nipples, oh my! So I just ... » | Okay seriously. Another survey from 100000 years a... » | Oh wait! One more thing! Found this old survey, le... » | This is what both my kid and my apartment will loo... » | DRUNK TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN Okay well maybe n... » | Grab your daughters, parents! MySpace.Com will cor... » | Chamenaw. I'm in a better mood than from when I w... » | Barf. I'm home, finally. Not too happy to be here... »

So, Lance Bass is gay. Am I surprised? No. More surprised that he actually came out/glad for him. Now all we need is Howie D. from BSB to come out and everything will come full circle.

Hi all. How are you? I'm fine.

Last night I watched Fantasia with Pedro. Dammit, I still thoroughly enjoy that movie. Don't nobody diss it and say it's boring because it's quite up my alley. There's nothing that I love more than faries and hippos. Nothing. Okay, well, if there were puppies than my world would have come crashing down into a puddle of cute, so thanks, Mr. Disney, for not giving me a seizure.

Umm, nothing really going on elsewhere...

Love,
Angela