« Home | Oh wait! One more thing! Found this old survey, le... » | This is what both my kid and my apartment will loo... » | DRUNK TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN Okay well maybe n... » | Grab your daughters, parents! MySpace.Com will cor... » | Chamenaw. I'm in a better mood than from when I w... » | Barf. I'm home, finally. Not too happy to be here... » | Seriously, what rediculousness. How is everyone? ... » | I don't even know where to begin when it comes t... » | Totally necessary. » | I feel like this is the pot calling the kettle... »

Okay seriously. Another survey from 100000 years ago...

1. I feel like______I'm alright.
2. We are so immersed in_______our own perceptions.
3. Fondle the________wanger!
5. If you avoid______milk you will not be phlegmy.
6. Enter the______butt.
7. I really wish______I coulda said something.
8. Please don't______touch the monkey.
9. Umbrellas make______bad lunches.

1. A lot of people______are stupid.
2. Cure my______fat ass!
3. Mom insists on______making outrageous demands.
4. Breathe in the______sulfur from 4th of July.
5. Capitalism will______never go away.
6. Anarchy will______strive to end capitalism.
7. Everything I know______is subject to debate.
8. Give her the room to______fart, she's a roundhouse farter! WATCH OUT!
9. I think that you are______nice.