« Home | This is what both my kid and my apartment will loo... » | DRUNK TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN Okay well maybe n... » | Grab your daughters, parents! MySpace.Com will cor... » | Chamenaw. I'm in a better mood than from when I w... » | Barf. I'm home, finally. Not too happy to be here... » | Seriously, what rediculousness. How is everyone? ... » | I don't even know where to begin when it comes t... » | Totally necessary. » | I feel like this is the pot calling the kettle... » | Okay, so. Here's the story. The other day in class... »

Oh wait! One more thing! Found this old survey, let's give it a whirl!

(Previously from June 25, 2003)

LAYER ONE
Name: Angela
Birthdate: June 27
Birthplace: Chicago
ye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown.
Height: 5'7"
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

LAYER TWO
Your heritage: Irish, Italian, Polish, Bohemian/Czech and English.
The shoes you wore today: In the past I wrote, "black flip flops" and today I wore white ones! How the world works...
Your weakness: Booze, sex.
Your fears: Zombies.
Your perfect pizza: Thin crust, either NY cut or Chicago (I'm not really partial). Cheese. With garlic. Maybe artichokes.
Goal you'd like to achieve: Pay off all my fucking student loans...

LAYER THREE
Your most overused phrase: It's a tie between "seriously," "super serial" and "totally necessary."
Your thoughts first waking up: "What time is it?"
Your best physical feature: I got some big ol' titties.
Your bedtime: Lately it's been like 3...am.
Your most missed memory: What...? Perhaps "best memory?" I don't even know how to answer that question.

LAYER FOUR
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Forever. Fuck the Columbians. *sigh* No, not really but I HATE Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's, if I really had to choose...
Single or Relationship: I like both.
Adidas or Nike: K-Swisskis!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton. Nestea is garbage.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!!
Cappuccino or coffee: eh. I prefer lattes but if I had to choose I'd go with coffee because cappuccinos are hard to make and I only like how I do it. Mneh!

LAYER FIVE
Smoke: Like a friggin' chimney...
Cuss: Yes.
Sing: Ha, yeah. I do.
Take a shower everyday: Yep!
Have a crush(es): All the time.
Want to go to college: I'm there?
Like high school: Yes, I had fun.
Want to get married: Sure, why not?
Believe in yourself: Mos def!!
Get motion sickness: Um, while reading in a car, yes.
Think you're attractive: Yeah, sure.
Think you're a health freak: Lately I've been more conscious about what I put into my body. But it still doesn't stop me...
Get along with your parents: Yeah.
Like thunderstorms: Oh yes!

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
Done a drug: Nope.
Had Sex: Yes...
Made Out: No. Well, kinda...
Gone on a date: Yes.
Gone to the mall?: No, actually...
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Over the course of a month, yes.
Eaten sushi: Yes, today, actually.
Been on stage: No.
Gone skating: No.
Made homemade cookies: No but I made myself a shake.
Gone skinny dipping: No.
Dyed your hair: No.
Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes! Ha!
If so, was it mixed company: Yes! Even better!
Been caught "doing something": No. Actually, okay, well we were done when we were spotted, so technically no. But I have caught others.
Been called a tease: I think...kinda...I'm kind of a teasy kisser.
Gotten beaten up: Last night Mary fucking stuck her hand in my cup of water and then rubbed her hand all over my face! Does that count!? Cuz that was stupendiously mean. Shoplifted: Nope!
Changed who you were to fit in: Yeah, probably.

LAYER EIGHT
Age you hope to be married: 30s.
Numbers and Names of Children: You really want to know!? Okay here!
Girls (preferably just one): Daisy, Amy, Annabell, Rose, Rhoswen, Rose Clair, Diane, Diana, Athena, Elanor, Imogen, Giuseppina (to appease the inner Dago), Gemma
Boys (preferably none, but...): Benjamin, Augustin, Peter, Kevin
Describe your dream wedding: All I know is I want to marry Sparkle Motion.
How do you want to die: Either in my sleep or plummeting to the Earth from flying too close to the sun.
Where you want to go to college: U of C or Columbia College for a masters.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A superhero. Or a famous intellectual.
What country(ies) would you most like to visit: Everywhere!

LAYER NINE: In a boy or lady
Best eye color?: I like all eyes, but long eyelashes make me melt.
Best hair color? Dark.
Short or long hair: Medium.
Height: I can go either taller or shorter than me.
Best weight: I like a little tummy, but muscles are always sexy.
Best articles of clothing: I like leather. Mmm. Rar.
Best first date location: IN MY VAGINA!
Best first kiss location: IN MY BUTTHOLE!

LAYER TEN
Number of people I could trust with my life: Give or take 20.
Number of CDs that I own: Not sure. Its all about mp3s, yo.
Number of piercings: 3 in one ear, 2 in the other ear and 1 special not-so secret one. Oh my god. I just remembered I took a picture of my boob with some stranger's camera...I have to call someone and tell them about this!
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I'm gonna round up and say 5.