« Home | I don't even know where to begin when it comes t... » | Totally necessary. » | I feel like this is the pot calling the kettle... » | Okay, so. Here's the story. The other day in class... » | I don't get this thing. Where's my entry about tha... » | It's funnny that I haven't written in this blog fo... » | I wonder if I'm going crazy or it's just that no o... » | Hahahaha...hi guys. After almost a 3 year hiatus o... » | ladies and gentlemen... i hearby retire this bl... » | *sobs* MY BLOG! MY AMAZINGLY ORGANIZED AND C... »

Seriously, what rediculousness.

How is everyone? I miss writing in my blog. It seems that I have been too busy to bother, and I apologize. My goal is to write in this over the summer.

But as I plan for things to do in the future, my current obligations paralyze me. Today is my first day of finals and thinking about all the things I have to do singes my mind. I have to turn in one more final and attend one agonizing critique later tonight. At that point, I shall be done. But wait! I am forgetting that I must call Dan from AccuRadio and deny an internship.

I applied for said internship like I usually apply for internships-- without actually planning on getting it. However, I got the internship which is very exciting and I am eternally grateful. But is it so bad that all I want to do this summer is make money and renovate my bedroom? Yes that's right-- I'd turn down an internship because I just might be able finish a home improvement project gone horribly awry. My only hope is that I can defer my internship to a later date.

All this future planning is making my head hurt, and I can't have that happen.

Also, a few weeks ago I stopped going to work and it was the best thing I could have done. Never again will I have to deal with the Bean Caffe', the worst job I've ever had. Fuck you, Bean Caffe'. Fuck you in the ass.

Jamba,
Angela

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

I find some information here.

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/2440.html and http://googleindex.info/2528.html

Post a Comment