« Home | Barf. I'm home, finally. Not too happy to be here... » | Seriously, what rediculousness. How is everyone? ... » | I don't even know where to begin when it comes t... » | Totally necessary. » | I feel like this is the pot calling the kettle... » | Okay, so. Here's the story. The other day in class... » | I don't get this thing. Where's my entry about tha... » | It's funnny that I haven't written in this blog fo... » | I wonder if I'm going crazy or it's just that no o... » | Hahahaha...hi guys. After almost a 3 year hiatus o... »

Chamenaw.

I'm in a better mood than from when I was the last time I wrote. Things are turning up Milhouse in a way. On Saturday I will be going to orientation at Lonestar and hopefully I can start making some mad money. Right.

And today I went to AccuRadio to meet my new co-workers and I feel like I'll have a good time there. Very laid back, very cool dudes (yeah, mostly if not all dudes, total sausage fest, man), very dedicated to music dudes. With my laissez-faire background at Radio DePaul I'll fit right in. Also, we have roof access at our building so I see some serious summer parties. Okay, well, no. But we had our meeting up there and I got sunburned. Sweet.

Last night I went to do laps with Mary. I found out that 1 mile = 1760 yards. Today I will go for a mile. Laugh.

Okay so I know I work there now and have an obvious bias, but check out AccuRadio's indie station, Accuradio.com/indie. That's what I'll be promoting. And that's why you should check it out. So, HTTP://WWW.ACCURADIO.COM/INDIE

Ha!

--Angela