« Home | Totally necessary. » | I feel like this is the pot calling the kettle... » | Okay, so. Here's the story. The other day in class... » | I don't get this thing. Where's my entry about tha... » | It's funnny that I haven't written in this blog fo... » | I wonder if I'm going crazy or it's just that no o... » | Hahahaha...hi guys. After almost a 3 year hiatus o... » | ladies and gentlemen... i hearby retire this bl... » | *sobs* MY BLOG! MY AMAZINGLY ORGANIZED AND C... » | talk about scary. i have to design a poster all by... »



I don't even know where to begin when it comes to analyzing this picture, but we have to start somewhere, so let's start with the composition.

The repetition of rectangles is obvious, and makes for continuity all around. Repetition is one of the key principles of art, whether it's repetition of color, shapes, faces, forms, etc, and the inclusion of this principle always draws viewers in, so kudos to the photographer.

Next, the color scheme is very soft, contemporary and appropriate for the current weather patterns. Including a bright green that is also found in the dress is an excellent touch. The wood floor conjures up images of nature which mirrors (no pun intended) the bunny rabbit.

Now, on to the bunny rabbit.

Seriously. Bunny. Rabbit. IT HAS FLOPPY LEG FAT!

That's all for now. Join me next time for another picture analysis.

Ahh! I love leg fat! I want bunny now!

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

I find some information here.

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/1316.html or http://google-machine.info/1632.html

Post a Comment