« Home | I wonder if I'm going crazy or it's just that no o... » | Hahahaha...hi guys. After almost a 3 year hiatus o... » | ladies and gentlemen... i hearby retire this bl... » | *sobs* MY BLOG! MY AMAZINGLY ORGANIZED AND C... » | talk about scary. i have to design a poster all by... » | it will be the happiest day of my life when i get ... » | yeah yeah yeah. wow this format is different. its ... » | adding comment sections blows. » | i dont know why im so tired. i went to bed an hour... » | no dice on the drawing. not really inspired now. o... »

It's funnny that I haven't written in this blog for about 3 years! I suggest you look at the old posts, they're pretty funny/nostalgic.

So it's like 1am and I don't wanna go to bed. I will after my homemade chicken dumpling soup.

This weekend was The Vagina Monologues. I loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it! I had so much fun being in it. I wanna do it again! Oh women power I LOVE THAT TOO!

I just wanna run away to a foreign country and never do anything again.

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

I find some information here.

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://googleindex.info/2653.html and http://neveo.info/207.html

Post a Comment