« Home | Hahahaha...hi guys. After almost a 3 year hiatus o... » | ladies and gentlemen... i hearby retire this bl... » | *sobs* MY BLOG! MY AMAZINGLY ORGANIZED AND C... » | talk about scary. i have to design a poster all by... » | it will be the happiest day of my life when i get ... » | yeah yeah yeah. wow this format is different. its ... » | adding comment sections blows. » | i dont know why im so tired. i went to bed an hour... » | no dice on the drawing. not really inspired now. o... » | hey jude. i mean guys. ive got a tum tum ache. ... »

I wonder if I'm going crazy or it's just that no one here at DePaul gets my sense of humor.

I'm crazy, I'm outlandish, I expose my breasts in photographs...why do I feel like they give me weird stares behind my back?

Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut.

Ah well. At least I have the Sparklers who appreciate my nudity and going too far.