« Home | adding comment sections blows. » | i dont know why im so tired. i went to bed an hour... » | no dice on the drawing. not really inspired now. o... » | hey jude. i mean guys. ive got a tum tum ache. ... » | Name: marzi (Homepage) Country: illinois Date:... » | call me a dork, but i love jazz music. im not talk... » | How is your summer going? Let's-a find out, shall ... » | my undereyes are dry. its annoying. hello every... » | afternoon, ladies, gents, piglets. another day ... » | another day, another good stuff done. i finished m... »

yeah yeah yeah. wow this format is different. its just like the one at work. okay enough of my subconcious invading my typing....

I HAVE A COMMENT SECTION! hehe. it took me a while but i got the colors to what i wanted. at least. a bit.

last night was a ton of fun, even if i couldnt stay. nothing says "X-TREME" like a jump-n-fun, pinata, girls making out, losing my shoes, and lots and lots of sweat. speaking of, i gotta call katie and ask her if she took my shoes. i hope she did, cuz i have hers. i think theyre hers.

im exhausted today. but its a good exhaustion. hmm. doo ba doo. im not sure what else i can write. the other day i had an urge to write in my paper journal, but there was just so much stuff going on that itd be hard to write in. see, i always do that. i buy a journal and intend to write in it, but then i dont. so people, dont buy me journals.

well i think im gonna end this jimmy and go do my nails. adios my fellow shamericans.