« Home | To all those fantabulous individuals for coming to... » | last kiss: wednesday last cigarette: 2 years ag... » | no more days. » | CALLING ALL WEIRDOS! I need your help. I wanna ... » | please feel free to donate. *indicates to the lowe... » | LAYER ONE -- Name: zutroy. im as american as appl... » | well yesterday was a good day. i woke up and decid... » | more proof that annie is hilarious: chinadoll2684... » | What Kind of Goth Are You?brought to you by Quizi... » | this is kinda funny. yesterday night, mary came ov... »

today is my first day of work at gallery 37! im excited. a little bit. im not even scared or dreading it, which must be a good sign. the only thing im scared of is this goop on my glass that i didn't see when i took it out of the cabinet. is it on the inside or outside? is it from the hostess apple spice cakes that neil gave me for my birthuation, which, btw, are really tasty? or is it an alien hybrid? mmmm....no its from the apple spice cake.

well the hour is drawing closer to when i leave. im really quite nervous now. i need to stop. im just kinda worried that theres gonna be lots of artsy kids doing fantastic da vinci-like works, and then theres my turkey hand. dont get me wrong, im proud of my turkey hands, but i wish i could do 3-d looking turkeys. aiiiiiiiiiiii no es bueno! now my tummy hurts.

...

i shouldnt have eaten those apple spice cakes.