« Home | hm, its been a while i suppose. 11 days to my birt... » | go here and laugh. oh sigh. i have to get my as... » | WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR DJ USERNAME? i dont ... » | blue hair. or is it purple? that purple could be b... » | oh man last night was so fun! the highlight of my ... » | 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Angela Cathleen Papale... » | alright so. my comments section, i know. its messe... » | *burp* i hope this works. why wont stiny get me a ... » | I have issues with... innocence age religion so... » | hm. i wish my thoughts were coherent. then theyd b... »

so seana said something really funny tuesday night. we were watching a commercial for paper towels, and they showed the split screen with the one paper towel holding up a bowling ball, and the other paper towel ripping and a bowling ball falling. seana goes "i dont care if my paper towel cant hold a bowling ball, its a paper towel! you cant expect it to do things like that! i wouldnt be upset if it couldnt hold one, i wouldnt be dissapointed!"

ha. yeah. she said it funnier, im sure, but oh man, i was crackin up. it was a total mitch hedburg moment.

anyways, how are you all? im alright. gotta go to work in a few minutes. my jobs pretty easy, i gotta admit; teaching little kids to swim. but ohhh man its gonna be so cold in the pool! its already pretty cold outside, and im sure the air temperature is the same as the water temperature, perhaps colder. i always feel bad for my one student, abby. shes 7, has asthma and is incredibly skinny and tiny, so when she cant breathe, she hops out and sits on the side to catche her breath, and by the time she has she doesnt wanna get back in the water cuz shes cold. but shes cute and sweet and her laugh is infectious, so i'll just keep her for a pet.

well i think i'll head out and ill definately write some more cuz...i need to. 8 days!