« Home | go here and laugh. oh sigh. i have to get my as... » | WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR DJ USERNAME? i dont ... » | blue hair. or is it purple? that purple could be b... » | oh man last night was so fun! the highlight of my ... » | 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Angela Cathleen Papale... » | alright so. my comments section, i know. its messe... » | *burp* i hope this works. why wont stiny get me a ... » | I have issues with... innocence age religion so... » | hm. i wish my thoughts were coherent. then theyd b... » | oh and yknow WHY my bog was all centered? it was c... »

hm, its been a while i suppose. 11 days to my birthday! im not really even that excited about it, i just like countdowns in bold. today is my first day of work and already i dont even want to go to work. but i work for 2 hours. so what the hell is my problem? ill tell you what it is...i think i just get nervous and scared when i go into something new. but ill get used to it, so its okay. plus im working with katie, so ill know someone. mmm...non-aspirin and orange juice.

i suppose i could make this post really long since i havent updated in forever but i really dont have much to say, im sorry. yesterday was fathers day and i saw my aunt holly. she liked my hair. one family member who likes it! she also works at bj mcmahons on 95th street in oak lawn, and she said they need cocktail waitresses, so shes gonna try and get her boss to hire me and gina. thatd be cool. i hear they get a lot of money, but id be working nights, and i dont really wanna work nights. i mean, i guess working a couple of nights is okay, but hopefully not every night. then i wouldnt know what to do. make real good money or not hang out with my friends? we'll see.

it was always you and me always, ah forever! ba, ba ba, ba ba! i like that song.