« Home | WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR DJ USERNAME? i dont ... » | blue hair. or is it purple? that purple could be b... » | oh man last night was so fun! the highlight of my ... » | 1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Angela Cathleen Papale... » | alright so. my comments section, i know. its messe... » | *burp* i hope this works. why wont stiny get me a ... » | I have issues with... innocence age religion so... » | hm. i wish my thoughts were coherent. then theyd b... » | oh and yknow WHY my bog was all centered? it was c... » | baby steps my friends, its all about the baby step... »

go here and laugh.

oh sigh. i have to get my ass out the door real soon because i have to go to that adoration thingy for my mom again. gee i love to sit in church for an hour and do nothing. although i will be bringing my paper journal because...welll i havent written in that for a LONG time. last night i went to ashburys with the usuals. its usually pretty crowded there, i was there once when it wasnt so crowded and i think id like to go back on a regular day instead of an open mic night, since i never see the open mic anyways. dern. i kinda gotta go. gotta go sit around. ill post again or something. if you want.