« Home | please feel free to donate. *indicates to the lowe... » | LAYER ONE -- Name: zutroy. im as american as appl... » | well yesterday was a good day. i woke up and decid... » | more proof that annie is hilarious: chinadoll2684... » | What Kind of Goth Are You?brought to you by Quizi... » | this is kinda funny. yesterday night, mary came ov... » | You are a Hippie. Wow. What kind of Sixties Pers... » | so seana said something really funny tuesday night... » | hm, its been a while i suppose. 11 days to my birt... » | go here and laugh. oh sigh. i have to get my as... »

CALLING ALL WEIRDOS!

I need your help. I wanna new answering machine message. Many of you may know what my past ones were like. Yeah. They all sucked. So do me a favor and e-mail me something clever to say on my phone, alright? Thanks.

also, my donation button has been up for about 2 hours now and i havent gotten any donations.

fuck you all.