« Home | *burp* i hope this works. why wont stiny get me a ... » | I have issues with... innocence age religion so... » | hm. i wish my thoughts were coherent. then theyd b... » | oh and yknow WHY my bog was all centered? it was c... » | baby steps my friends, its all about the baby step... » | why is my blog all off center? or, centered, rathe... » | HAVA NAGEELA. wow i just took a quiz by the big... » | i didnt shower before i went to bed. will i shower... » | hello my sexies. yesterday was exactly one month t... » | ALRIGHT EVERYONE, THIS IS IMPORTANT: I HAVE LIT... »

alright so. my comments section, i know. its messed up. i just...i dont know. how are you all doing? im okay. today i had to go to church for my mom and "adore god" in the adoration chapel. it wasnt so bad. i just read scary stories compiled by roald dahl. hes a good writer, i have to re-read a lot of his stuff. one of my favorites that he wrote is the BFG, the big friendly giant. its such a nice story. roald dahl, what a guy.

id like to be able to write. i mean, i can, in a way. i just need to perfect my writing. things need to be more coherent and flow. like this one story i'm reading in the ghost book. its called "playmates." its very well written, it all flows together and its, hm, how do i put this? its crisp when you read it, like it was written yesterday and has fresh lettuce underneath. i dont know how else to put it!

well i lost my train of thought for now. it'll come back.