« Home | no brain capacity to string sentences together...h... » | well hello there! guess what! today is my last day... » | hey everyone i have no life. What Monty Python... » | last night (or i should say this morning at like 1... » | just out of nowhere... --if you haven't read rebe... » | hmf. yesterday i got an email from my old internet... » | i dont know what made me think of this. maybe how ... » | official prom report ahh it was so fun. how do i ... » | mary and i went to best buy in crestwood, then the... » | ahoy. lets see whats in the new today. 1) i'm p... »

today begins my very last week of high school. i'm hoping it will go quickly, but at the same time i'm hoping it won't. i'm pretty sad about it. i was just starting to get used to it, yknow? i was just starting to like everyone and get comfortable with my place in the world but heeere i go again--bottum rung of the ladder. and it makes me sad that i only started just started hanging out with some of the coooolest people in the world this summer. i was the second to last to join "the group." i wish i had 3 more years like everyone else.

crap now im all weepy...hahaha i should stop.