« Home | huttah! i have 3 more presents to make. i think il... » | me=exhausted. today was such a nice relaxing day.... » | I LOVE TO DRIVE! today i went with katie to border... » | i dont know what to do with myself. i have nothing... » | ahh! why! mary goes, well, i dunno when she said t... » | last night i had this dream that the slide show ha... » | so my art project is done, but its so bad that im ... » | i am saddened. the ghetto toilet has been washed c... » | be my romeo i see you twist and turn you look so... » | dklsjaflkjskldfjlaskjdf I DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE w... »

quick facts--
--im tired
--i bought a baker's square mug today
--some little girl got hit by a car. shes ok though. but it scared me. i did the speed limit all the way home. now im afraid of little girls in pink sweatpants darting in front of my car.
--my knees hurt
--my feet hurt
--today was my last day
--hasnt sunk in yet
--if you know anything about the rules to have bonfires in forest preserves, let me know, ok?