« Home | i dont know what to do with myself. i have nothing... » | ahh! why! mary goes, well, i dunno when she said t... » | last night i had this dream that the slide show ha... » | so my art project is done, but its so bad that im ... » | i am saddened. the ghetto toilet has been washed c... » | be my romeo i see you twist and turn you look so... » | dklsjaflkjskldfjlaskjdf I DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE w... » | phwar. i have soo much to do for school! i gotta s... » | today begins my very last week of high school. i'm... » | no brain capacity to string sentences together...h... »

I LOVE TO DRIVE! today i went with katie to borders and i got lindsey her present--tarot cards. i think its a good gift. so after that we surprised dana at her house, much to her chagrin. so we drove to the ashbury because driving there is so much fun. the trees, the hills, the curves, the way the headlights send off a radiating glow before they reach the crest of the hill. its so fun. so we got to the ashbury, looked at it, and drove back down archer. then we got back onto 95th street going west, and kept driving for about half an hour. then we turned around and came back. i had a good time.