« Home | quick facts-- --im tired --i bought a baker's sq... » | huttah! i have 3 more presents to make. i think il... » | me=exhausted. today was such a nice relaxing day.... » | I LOVE TO DRIVE! today i went with katie to border... » | i dont know what to do with myself. i have nothing... » | ahh! why! mary goes, well, i dunno when she said t... » | last night i had this dream that the slide show ha... » | so my art project is done, but its so bad that im ... » | i am saddened. the ghetto toilet has been washed c... » | be my romeo i see you twist and turn you look so... »

huargh. i cant wait for graduation to be over. then everyone will be able to relaaaaaaaax. specially my mom. she worked her ass off to finish my dress and it looks great. it really is so pretty. huge, but pretty.

i dont really have much to say other than i have ill fitting pants, my feet are cold, i hate the demon of acne, and i cant eat food tomorrow. and i dont know where my guestbook went.