« Home | i dont know what made me think of this. maybe how ... » | official prom report ahh it was so fun. how do i ... » | mary and i went to best buy in crestwood, then the... » | ahoy. lets see whats in the new today. 1) i'm p... » | What's Your Personality Type? brought to you by Q... » | ahh...its so lovely outside. rainy and dark, and w... » | so a miracle happened! my dad said that neither... » | baby charles brosnan: hey ma, how bout some cookie... » | SHE BURNS! ahh that's such a good song! download "... » | well i'm changing the comments section because i l... »

hmf. yesterday i got an email from my old internet friend, cuzza, who lives in new zealand. and i dunno, it just made me very sad when i thought of him. ysee, when i had MSN, i would talk to all my internet friends. my internet friends were basically people from all over the world that i met through this one club about lord of the rings (yeah, i'm a loser. there. i said it.). and now that msn isnt working for me...well i cant IM them. its very hard to hold an email conversation. my one friend from canada, kim, and i tried. theres only so much you can say. its just not the same as an actual conversation. so anyways...basically what i'm saying is how I WISH MSN WOULD WORK! i never realized how much i miss those goombas.