« Home | last night i had this dream that the slide show ha... » | so my art project is done, but its so bad that im ... » | i am saddened. the ghetto toilet has been washed c... » | be my romeo i see you twist and turn you look so... » | dklsjaflkjskldfjlaskjdf I DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE w... » | phwar. i have soo much to do for school! i gotta s... » | today begins my very last week of high school. i'm... » | no brain capacity to string sentences together...h... » | well hello there! guess what! today is my last day... » | hey everyone i have no life. What Monty Python... »

ahh! why! mary goes, well, i dunno when she said this, i heard it second hand from anne, but she was like "i just dont get it. angela can be really smart and witty and come up with this stuff all of a sudden, but shes just so damned special sometimes!" grr! *shakes fist at mary* its true though. i can be real dumb. its crappy. and im real tired. tomorrow theres a rummage sale at my grandmas church, if anyones interested! theres supposedly good stuff. so call me if you want to go! alas, its at 9 am, so call me around 10, howzat?