« Home | yes! i finished my website! here's the address: ht... » | is it just me or is don-don fuckin awesome? » | ok, if i live in a dorm with dana, i'm screwed. th... » | wee i'm awake. i woke up this morning and i rememb... » | hi. howsit goin? things are fine here. today was t... » | so today lindsey says to me, "i ate too many cooki... » | phwa! things are better with the play. not as frig... » | man yesterday's dress rehearsal was bad. i'm not e... » | Nire196: my dog just farted the worst thing I have... » | ...i can't believe how awesome i am! i cant believ... »

unnofficial favorite song list
'rain song'--led zeppelin
'pink moon'--nick drake
'northern sky'--nick drake
'the shining'--badly drawn boy
'bohemian rhapsodey'--queen
'brown eyed girl'--van morrison (which, by the way, is about me)
'the scientist'--coldplay
'parachutes'--coldplay
'blue sun'--darling violetta (god what i wouldnt do for one of their cds)
'you're just too good to be true'--the four seasons
'just like a prayer'--madonna
[i coulda sworn there were more songs to this list...anyways.]
'blister in the sun'--the violent femmes
'mad world'--gary jules (from the movie 'donnie darko.' i wanna seeeeee iiiiiiit)