« Home | baby charles brosnan: hey ma, how bout some cookie... » | SHE BURNS! ahh that's such a good song! download "... » | well i'm changing the comments section because i l... » | i just thought this was funny. CeLLoPhANeAdDicT... » | hi. im real bored. and i don't want to read or do ... » | author's note: here is the paper that i had to wri... » | alright. i have just come to the conclusion tha... » | zzz. » | just so you know, she's absolutely shit-faced. as ... » | I HATE MY PARENTS. JUST FUCKING I DON... »

so a miracle happened!

my dad said that neither he nor my mom will be driving me up to the cabin, which means hes not looking in the refridgerator. he said its not worth it for me to be mad at him. which is funny cuz i was just startin to think that too. its not worth bein mad at him for a stupid dance, plus he wont see anything bad anyways.

oh well!