« Home | man yesterday's dress rehearsal was bad. i'm not e... » | Nire196: my dog just farted the worst thing I have... » | ...i can't believe how awesome i am! i cant believ... » | IM SO PROUD! LOOK! CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: hi, i just... » | hm. the last post i just made, the one where i sin... » | HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY! IT LOOKS LIKE MIGHT... » | yay! marifoley's back online! go read her site. sh... » | read this. READ IT. look, i know a lot of peopl... » | ok. tonight i will write in my paper journal! i ha... » | unnofficial favorite song list 'rain song'--led z... »

phwa! things are better with the play. not as frightening. just memorizing for me. i think things will be ok. my shoulder is acting up again. and i really don't know why. i think tonight i'm gonna try and sleep for once. i really don't have a lot of homework to do, other than read the whole of "The Picture of Dorian Gray" for english by friday cuz that's when our test is, but fuggit. aaaaaaaaaaaaaah S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

ha so here's something funny. i made my website. i finished it THIS MORNING. done! finished! and i lost the disk i was keeping it on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.