« Home | unnofficial favorite song list 'rain song'--led z... » | oh man. today i got into a car accident. when i dr... » | *sigh* so today was nice. not as stressful as i or... » | crack down...crack down the middle... aurgh i eat ... » | unnofficial favorite song list 'rain song'--led z... » | Zzzzebrahead: brb CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: k CeLLoPhANe... » | i want a new screen name. mary got a new one, and ... » | today is d-day. well not really. that's in april i... » | new links, check em out! work, dammit... » | since meghan's my hero and i copy off her every ch... »

ok. tonight i will write in my paper journal! i have a lot of news for it. but heres some news for you: im so sweaty. i hate it! i need to remedy it. and then what else? oh not much. its so nice out. and tomorrow the dog and everything is coming to school! im excited! and i made capris! actually i just cut off like 5 inches from the bottom of my old jeans. and oh man, my mom made coq au vin...its so good....hhhhh. speaking of "hhhhh," i wonder where colleen is at. COLLEEN! WHERE ARE YOU? oh right, pittsburgh, without the internet. stupid hoe! i miss you. and id just like to tell you my mom is the REVENGE QUEEN. she comes up to me holding a piece of paper and says "can you see anything wrong?" and its a test that my sister took on adjectives and she got all the questions wrong, and therefore had to have a parent sign it. but the funny thing is she signed my dads name! and you can totally tell! its hilarious! so my mom goes "scan this." and i said "do what with it?" and she said "put it as the wallpaper for the computer." and i laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed...

so i did it and i put it up. and i wanted to wait to see what my sister would say when she saw the screen, but after i scanned it my mom showed it to her. so she cried and denied everything, but my mom talked to her and then she was ok. but after dinner, she saw the screen and started to cry. and i laughed and laughed and laughed...

don't worry, i know i'm mean.