« Home | hi. im real bored. and i don't want to read or do ... » | author's note: here is the paper that i had to wri... » | alright. i have just come to the conclusion tha... » | zzz. » | just so you know, she's absolutely shit-faced. as ... » | I HATE MY PARENTS. JUST FUCKING I DON... » | so massive attack. i just found my cd yesterday af... » | ARGH! i wrote all this good stuff and i was ALMOST... » | first day of break and the weather is shitty. cold... » | wee! i'm almost done with school! in one hour and ... »

i just thought this was funny.

CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: odisf

Auto response from ChokingxVictimx: One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said i'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud

If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool cause it's a case of do or die
Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
You think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another thing comin'

i'm at the track gettin my run on. give me a call 779-5625

CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: fine
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: id call you but i have no phone
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: lemme tell you why my dad sucks
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: proms this weekend right?
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: sooooo we're all goin up to this cottage in wisconsin
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: first, they make me have THEM drive me up right after prom instead of my friends like EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN my dad INSISTS on fucking looking in the refridgerator to see if theres beer or whatver in there
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: that ol "we trust you but not your friends" crap
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: so fuck that
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: im running away.
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: so hows you? get a stitch from running?
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i can clearly comprehend you're not there, but i figured i should just fill you in on all thebullshit goin on in my life
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i go back to school tomorrow
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: and i think i wanna go to school in iowa to get the hell away from my parents
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: either that or go to the school i REALLY wanna go to, columbia. but i dont hink my parents would let me go there, so ill just take out government loans in my name and go there myself and pay it em all back in a millenia
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i also have to raed about 50 pages in the lord of the flies, the most boring book in the world
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i also have decided my lifes mission: to become the coolest person in the world
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i wrote a paper about my mission
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i posted it in my blog: http://rhoswhen.blogspot.com
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: whats that song you have in your away message?
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i dont know why i asked you a question, its not like you'll respond right away to it.
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: and some dude IMed me from makeoutclub.com and he seems decent, however way older than me
ChokingxVictimx: haha i jeart you angela
ChokingxVictimx: ha, jeart
ChokingxVictimx: i meant heart
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: hahahah
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i understand
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ChokingxVictimx: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ChokingxVictimx: i enjoyed your 26 messages
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: 26? LMAO
ChokingxVictimx: yes lol
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: im very lonely.