« Home | so massive attack. i just found my cd yesterday af... » | ARGH! i wrote all this good stuff and i was ALMOST... » | first day of break and the weather is shitty. cold... » | wee! i'm almost done with school! in one hour and ... » | unnofficial favorite song list 'rain song'--led z... » | yes! i finished my website! here's the address: ht... » | is it just me or is don-don fuckin awesome? » | ok, if i live in a dorm with dana, i'm screwed. th... » | wee i'm awake. i woke up this morning and i rememb... » | hi. howsit goin? things are fine here. today was t... »

I

HATE

MY

PARENTS.

JUST FUCKING I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANT FUCKING GO UP TO THE MOTHERFUCKING COTTAGE RIGHT AFTER THE FUCKING DANCE. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? WHY IS IT A PROBLEM. JUST FUCKING TAKE IT AND LIKE IT, IM AN ADULT. I CAN FEND FOR MYSELF. IF I DIE GOING UP THERE THEN OH FUCKING WELL I'LL DIE HAPPY WITH MY FRIENDS INSTEAD OF IN A HELL HOLE HERE. IF I, ME, MYSELF, IF I'M PAYING 60 FUCKING BUCKS TO GO TO THE COTTAGE FOR ME AND MY DATE, IM GOING TO GET MY MONEYS WORTH.
I
FUCKING
HATE
THEM.