« Home | author's note: here is the paper that i had to wri... » | alright. i have just come to the conclusion tha... » | zzz. » | just so you know, she's absolutely shit-faced. as ... » | I HATE MY PARENTS. JUST FUCKING I DON... » | so massive attack. i just found my cd yesterday af... » | ARGH! i wrote all this good stuff and i was ALMOST... » | first day of break and the weather is shitty. cold... » | wee! i'm almost done with school! in one hour and ... » | unnofficial favorite song list 'rain song'--led z... »

hi. im real bored. and i don't want to read or do anything school related, so here i sit. and im pissed at my parents about prom (again). big surprise. and i'd like to extend this message...
TO ALL THOSE CONCERNED IN THE PROM GROUP I'M IN, I APOLOGIZE SINCERLY FOR MY PARENTS'S BEHAVIOR (namely my father's.)
anyways. why does this room smell like tuna salad? it's real gross. so hows everyone doin out there? good i hope. better than me at least, hehe. why is no one online? ohh right, school's goin back tomorrow. i guess everyones wanting to do hw and such. well i guess i'll just go and read sparknotes then. or something.