« Home | wee! i'm almost done with school! in one hour and ... » | unnofficial favorite song list 'rain song'--led z... » | yes! i finished my website! here's the address: ht... » | is it just me or is don-don fuckin awesome? » | ok, if i live in a dorm with dana, i'm screwed. th... » | wee i'm awake. i woke up this morning and i rememb... » | hi. howsit goin? things are fine here. today was t... » | so today lindsey says to me, "i ate too many cooki... » | phwa! things are better with the play. not as frig... » | man yesterday's dress rehearsal was bad. i'm not e... »

first day of break and the weather is shitty. cold and rainy. but hey, im not in school. but if life followed my daydreams, then i'd be laying out in my backyard right now getting a tan.

life is life though. i cant keep retreating into stupid daydreams. i have to keep remembering that.