« Home | i want a new screen name. mary got a new one, and ... » | today is d-day. well not really. that's in april i... » | new links, check em out! work, dammit... » | since meghan's my hero and i copy off her every ch... » | rhoswhen: yiddish is fuckin awesome. Bmoosie76: i... » | wow i guess i'm pretty liberal. hows that for not ... » | Where do you fall on the liberal - conservative p... » | i have 'glycerine' by bush in my head, and its wei... » | biggest shocker of the evening: eminem won an osca... » | i heard this radio commercial on the...radio...and... »

Zzzzebrahead: brb
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: k
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down de meedle
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down de meedle
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down de meedle
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: i say haaay! crack it down de meedle
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: when my friend mand, she drivin in da car wit me
she got her slurpee and she say to me
eee! mon! my cup oh me
i hope it didnt crack down de meedle
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down de meedle
CeLLoPhANeAdDicT: crack down crack down oh whoa crack down de meedle
Zzzzebrahead: what the fudge is that