« Home | rhoswhen: yiddish is fuckin awesome. Bmoosie76: i... » | wow i guess i'm pretty liberal. hows that for not ... » | Where do you fall on the liberal - conservative p... » | i have 'glycerine' by bush in my head, and its wei... » | biggest shocker of the evening: eminem won an osca... » | i heard this radio commercial on the...radio...and... » | ALRIGHT! ok. no more pretend posts where i copy an... » | in light of spring... Here comes the sun, here ... » | you guys...i dont know. i just dont know anymor... » | thunder, or bombing? meh it's thunder. ooh big one... »

since meghan's my hero and i copy off her every chance i get...and cuz i'm procrastinating...

current dress: red, orange, beige nd pink striped pajama pants from victorias secret that feel like you're wearin nothin at all...nothin at all! NOTHIN AT ALL! oh and a white shirt with the old call letters for the mix.
current make-up: none
current mood: im alright. listening to my fave. song of the moment. however my back hurts and im waiting for the nurse to call.
current taste: uh, i just ate oreo o's with marshmallows cereal...is that what you wanna know?
current hair: brown. natural. long.
current annoyance: not sure if i gotta go the THE doctor.
current smell: im kinda stuffy, so boogars?
current thing I ought to be doing: UGH! homework and memorizing my lines.
current desktop picture: ugh some stupid picture of trains. ysee, my dad put on this program where the desktop picture changes every 10 minutes (or something like that) and all the pictures are ugly.
current book: the picture of dorian grey. i love gothic novels.
current CD in stereo: led zeppelin: remasters
current dvd/video in player: prolly some dorky, old B movie my dad bought at walgreens
current color of toenails: kind of a mauve. its an old lady color.
current refreshment: none.
current worry: UGH! i dont wanna go to THE doctor. prom. who am i? where do i stand on the issues of iraq and america? what am i gonna do about the AP exams? damn i dont have my english homework...its a paper due tomorrow. crap.

are you ...
understanding? i try to be. and i'd like to think i am. personally, i think i see all sides of the spectrum, therefore i am wishy washy because i truly agree with everyone, but then again that's just how i view myself.
open-minded? yes, i'd like to think so. see above.
arrogant? um, probably.
insecure? uh, yeah.
interesting? i have many layers. like an onion.
hungry? nah i'm alright.
friendly? yeah i am.
smart? i am the master of useless trivia. sometimes.
moody? oh yes.
childish? oh yes.
independent? yeah i think so.
hard working? if something pisses me off, then yes. lets say i cant find a certain book in my room, which results in me having to clean my room, well then i clean like a demon.
healthy? oh jesus no.
emotionally stable? definately not. if you read my paper journal...you prolly wouldnt be my friend anymore.
shy? around hot guys, when im without my friends or people i know well, when im in trouble, around people that i want to impress.
attractive? i hope so. my friends say i'm hot. *shrug*
bored easily? during english, history, and french.
messy? meh. sometimes my room gets bad. but i usually like a little clutter.
thirsty? nah im alright
responsible? yes. i take responsibility for things that are my fault.
angry? HA. not SUPER angry, more like, anxious...anxious and miffed.
sad? not really
happy? sure
trusting? i gotta work on that.
ill? *sobs* i dont wanna go to THE doctor...and my back hurts.
talkative? definately depends on the amount of sugar ive had and the company.
original? ask someone else
different? "different" yes.
ignored? sometimes i feel like i am, but then i realize theres more people in this world than me and no one wants to hear me bitch everyday.
reliable? i hope so
content? content/happy are the same thing
optimistic? not so sure
deep thinker? i tend to think about a lot of things that can be deemed "deep"
sleepy? god yeah
lonely? not really

Today I...
[1] woke up
[2] used that facial stuff on my face
[3] listened/watched the presidents speech

Tomorrow I will...
[1] either go to school or to THE doctor
[2] breathe
[3] go to play practice

Five things that scare you: (in no particular order)
[1] insects of all kind
[2] trusting certain people but i force myself into trusting them anyways which is neither good nor bad
[3] myself
[4] heights
[5] THE doctor

Five things that make you laugh: (in no particular order)
[1] my friends, every single one of em. they're first and foremost, i dont care if its no particular order.
[2] the simpsons
[3] being tickled
[4] mitch hedberg
[5] SHIT i was gonna develop my film of lindsey today! damn thats a good roll...hahahahaha

Five things you love:
[1] my friends. you all make my life 100 times more interesting and worthwhile than it could ever be. i don't know how i landed spectacular people like you.
[2] my family.
[3] when daddy's hold their little kid's hand.
[4] hot, hot summers
[5] eye candy

Seven things you hate: (in no particular order)
[1] ignorance
[2] lying
[3] confusion
[4] being sick
[5] cold weather
[6] air conditioning
[7] throwing up