« Home | i refuse to go to war. yknow...what the hell is th... » | i got a cute new red shirt. go me. 5 bucks too, th... » | rhoswhen: the momen i heard frau heard i had a clo... » | *sigh* tonight was brad's going away party. if you... » | this guestbook has to work, or ill kill someone. s... » | i'm listening to this cd that i made 2 years ago d... » | why i think the "war on terror/iraq/hussein/bin la... » | i bought insense today at the mall. it smells puuu... » | team cheerio's you're the one! when i'm with you i... » | woo hoo!!!! i got a part in the one acts! the funn... »

right! (right!) you bloody well right! you got a bloody right to say (ding dingaling a ding ding)!

we have no orange juice that is pulp free. damn...its...its just not right! why should i have to chew my juice?!

i'm sorry i really have nothing to say. absolutely nothing. nothin pisses me off (yet) today, nothing really funny to say, nothing really sad to say. i mean, i havent even written in my paper journal in a few days for a lack of inner and private thoughts that if read could reveal my psychosis. although my internet is being kinda slow. thats new. haha i just looked up "psychosis" cuz i didn't know what it meant, and its: "A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning." hahahahhahahaha i'm totally psychotic. ok not really. but my yearbook quote says so! i made up this quote, cuz we all could choose a quote or write something small to have next to a picture of ourselves and i said "The definition for acting is living truthfully under imaginary circumstances. I, on the other hand, live imaginarily under truthful circumstances."

ayup thats me! hee hee heeyuck yuck. i'm gonna go warm up my car.