« Home | *sigh* tonight was brad's going away party. if you... » | this guestbook has to work, or ill kill someone. s... » | i'm listening to this cd that i made 2 years ago d... » | why i think the "war on terror/iraq/hussein/bin la... » | i bought insense today at the mall. it smells puuu... » | team cheerio's you're the one! when i'm with you i... » | woo hoo!!!! i got a part in the one acts! the funn... » | i got glasses. i am the shit. » | augh. no snow day for us. but i can garauntee you,... » | uh what was i gonna say...oh yeah. hahaha ok my ey... »

rhoswhen: the momen i heard frau heard i had a clone
HopelessOnederer: huh?
rhoswhen: say i had a clone
rhoswhen: i knew that id be safe cuz id never be alone
rhoswhen: an evil doctor shouldnt speak a lot about his feelins
rhoswhen: his hurt and his pain dont make him to appealin
rhoswhen: id hope scott
rhoswhen: would look up to me
rhoswhen: run the business of the family
rhoswhen: have an evil empire
rhoswhen: just like his dear ol dad
rhoswhen: give him my love and the things i never had
rhoswhen: scott would think i was a cood guy
rhoswhen: return the love i have make me want to cry
rhoswhen: be evil
rhoswhen: but change my feelins too
rhoswhen: change my life with oprah
rhoswhen: and maya angelou
rhoswhen: but scott rejected me
rhoswhen: c'est la vie
rhoswhen: life is cruel treat you unfairly
rhoswhen: but mini me
rhoswhen: you complete me
rhoswhen: juuuuuuust the twoooo of us
rhoswhen: yeaarh!
rhoswhen: quite pleasent really
rhoswhen: ust me and you
rhoswhen: gettin jiggy with it
rhoswhen: yearh!
rhoswhen: hoo!
rhoswhen: thats all.
HopelessOnederer: haha, man you have no life