« Home | right! (right!) you bloody well right! you got a b... » | i refuse to go to war. yknow...what the hell is th... » | i got a cute new red shirt. go me. 5 bucks too, th... » | rhoswhen: the momen i heard frau heard i had a clo... » | *sigh* tonight was brad's going away party. if you... » | this guestbook has to work, or ill kill someone. s... » | i'm listening to this cd that i made 2 years ago d... » | why i think the "war on terror/iraq/hussein/bin la... » | i bought insense today at the mall. it smells puuu... » | team cheerio's you're the one! when i'm with you i... »

OK so i'm a big geek. i like lord of the rings...wait no. let me start over. i'm a huge geek. im obsessed with lord of the rings, i'm good with computers, i'm making a websites, i cant stay up past 2 am on the weekends, and i love monty python. so sue me.

how long do you think it will take me to get sick? ysee...i got tortillas on saturday night, and theyve been in my fridge in the open package since then. so i warmed up 2 of em and ate them, and then i warmed up a third one and i took it out of the microwave and there was a big blue spot on it. hopefully i didnt eat any bad ones, but right about now im feelin rather nauseous and its hard to hold my head up so. maybe ill go lay down.

sit on my face and tell me you love me...