« Home | woo hoo! tonight was a good time. mexican food, la... » | it only works if i post i see....ah well. i'm gonn... » | i'm just playin around, doin nothin. » | i was just thinkin as i was putting away the dishe... » | i have nothing really interesting to say other tha... » | oy vey. here i am trying to make this blog my own ... » | awlroight. now that we got all that jazz outta the... » | here is my first blog post. please read it careful... »

yo. i'm going to my friend erin's play tonight. got into a fight over that with my parents. so now i have to come home even earlier from her house tomorrow morning and cant go to my friend katie's birthday party. they asked me if i felt guilty cuz they wanted to go to a movie tonight but since i "already made plans," they said with ever-so-much disdain, they asked me if i felt guilty.

yeah i feel guilty. only because i feel like i hurt katie more than i hurt my parents.

they can stick that in their pipe and smoke it.