« Home | erin's play was a lot of fun. sleeping over was fu... » | yo. i'm going to my friend erin's play tonight. go... » | woo hoo! tonight was a good time. mexican food, la... » | it only works if i post i see....ah well. i'm gonn... » | i'm just playin around, doin nothin. » | i was just thinkin as i was putting away the dishe... » | i have nothing really interesting to say other tha... » | oy vey. here i am trying to make this blog my own ... » | awlroight. now that we got all that jazz outta the... » | here is my first blog post. please read it careful... »

so i ended up being able to go to katie's party. but im still pissed at my parents. and myself...i'm doomed. tomorrow is going to be one long homework session full of stress, yelling, crying, doodling, daydreaming, sleeping, and beating myself up. yeah i'll let you know how that goes...hm. i gotta buy stuff for katie's present.oh fucking hell my ears are messed up! i got these headphones that go in and around your ear yknow, and one fits ok but the other doesnt. stupid ears. i should prolly go so i can get enough sleep so i can start on my fucking homework. fuck fuck fuck.

still wanting to be an orphan.