« Home | Alright. This post is actually serious, for once. ... » | why hello! fancy meeting you here. i made a signif... » | theres something so bogus about "send this to ever... » | I LOVE YOU, QUIZILLA. What rock-star frontman ar... » | well hello there. so i think i screwed up the colo... » | doo da doo...colors are fun tra la la....just hold... » | oh i love to play with my colors...tra la la. » | phew. i am good to go with school tomorrow. didnt ... » | one more history essay, 2 paragraphs for french cl... » | so i ended up being able to go to katie's party. b... »

I AM THE LEEZARD QUEEN! hear me roar! i finished my english project (it's 9 pages long) and i got a dress for the father/daughter dance tomorrow. its cute, black strapless with a bit of white lace at the top and cute little pink flowers on the lace. its all flowy, i like it. oh, and meghan wants me to do this...

What's your relationship with Orlando Bloom
brought to you by Quizilla
grossed out
It's official, Orlando's extremely freaked out by
you and everything you do....lay off a bit,
although I still don't think that'll help your
realtionship with him at all.

but...i...but...DAMN YOU QUIZILLA!