« Home | i <3 playing with colors. dont you? i'm really try... » | Look what people are saying about "is everyone app... » | i went to that depaul open house dealy today. if i... » | i really wanna write a tv script about my life. du... » | hello. what was i gonna say? oh yeah. sign you're... » | i think in my photography class i have the most pr... » | I AM THE LEEZARD QUEEN! hear me roar! i finished m... » | Alright. This post is actually serious, for once. ... » | why hello! fancy meeting you here. i made a signif... » | theres something so bogus about "send this to ever... »

god this still looks rediculous. stupid me not being able to choose some some funky colors. meh i'll do it later.
i been really tryin baby....tryin to hold back this feelin for SOooooo long....and if you feel....like i feel baby...come on...AWWWW....lets get it oo-on...
i was downloading music last night until 12. and i didnt finish the end of a tale of 2 cities. yes, i know. i can kiss my ass goodbye.

PS--new strong bad email!