« Home | well well well...look who it is. no look, i can't ... » | btw--im starting over. stupid fuckers. its gonna b... » | god this still looks rediculous. stupid me not bei... » | i <3 playing with colors. dont you? i'm really try... » | Look what people are saying about "is everyone app... » | i went to that depaul open house dealy today. if i... » | i really wanna write a tv script about my life. du... » | hello. what was i gonna say? oh yeah. sign you're... » | i think in my photography class i have the most pr... » | I AM THE LEEZARD QUEEN! hear me roar! i finished m... »

doo da doo da doo...i'm supposed to be working on my website. well, i am technically working on a website, and it is mine...so BOOYAH. what do you think of the new colors? personally...i think they're delightfully ugly! so i might keep them. i was trying to go for something cookie-like, but its hard to do things with just about 2 colors of brown and beige that look good together. hot pink font? please work...oh man. what can i say? I LOVE THIS!